LordsOfPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan site from Lordsofpk A moparscape server owned By Marv

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I chris I for mod.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matchbox

I chris I for mod. Empty
PostSubject: I chris I for mod.   I chris I for mod. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:40 am

Name: Chris
Game Name: I chris I

I would like to apply for this possition because I love helping people. I have no job atm, so i play this game alot. I feel that people need more help getting to know the game, so I wouldn't mind taking people around. Modding me would be a good idea. I'm getitng to know all the other mods. I'm a friendly guy, I have been a mod before on real runescape, and I also wanna keep a good eye on those blood barragers;) Who take advantage of the slayer area.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Kilimanjo
Admin

I chris I for mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I chris I for mod.   I chris I for mod. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:22 am

matchbox wrote:
Name: Chris
Game Name: I chris I

I would like to apply for this possition because I love helping people. I have no job atm, so i play this game alot. I feel that people need more help getting to know the game, so I wouldn't mind taking people around. Modding me would be a good idea. I'm getitng to know all the other mods. I'm a friendly guy, I have been a mod before on real runescape, and I also wanna keep a good eye on those blood barragers;) Who take advantage of the slayer area.

Thank you for your time.

Can u tell me your Rs name, so i can check if u realy was a mod
Back to top Go down

I chris I for mod.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LordsOfPk :: Apply here for Mod/Admin!! :: Apply Here for Mod!!-
Jump to: